Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Wow, An Actual Stitching Update!

Yes, I was actually able to get some stitching done yesterday and actually managed quite a bit. I finished with the white on the upper half of the snowmans body. I also stitched his glove and made a start on the sign. Where the sign ends at the bottom is where grandson number two begins. I'll make a start on that once I have finished with the sign. Today I am going to try and do some work on Bugs so hopefully I might have another update for you tomorrow.

Kim, I agree about the ending of Serenity. There are actually two part of the film I didn't like which involved two of the main characters. I don't want to say too much and spoil it for people who have yet to see it.

A friend of mine is trying to get me into anime. So I have "Pom Poko" (I think that is the title) to watch. Looking forward to it if only for those cute bears on the front. I am also interested in trying Manga. So if any of you can recommend any manga titles for someone who has never read them before I would really appreciate it.

Comments:
It's always a pleasure to see your snowmen, Karen!
So tonight is Bug's night?
Sorry, I can't give you any advice about manga or anime, as I'm only addicted to movies on DVDs... but love to learn about new things, so looking forward to read about it.
Tonight will be trout night, in front of a Korean war movie (yuck, but that's DH's week end, and my trout is the peaceful kind, so we're gonna make it, anyway... and besides, you sometimes have fine surprises...).
Lots of hugs!
 
Manga and Anime is so hard to recommend. Lots of likes and dislikes involved. Personnally I like Orphen, Inu Yasha, Jing, Ghost in shell, Outlaw Star (I believe that was the name haven't seen it in awhile) There's a few others that i'll find on the anime network and watch, but sometimes I forget to write down the ones I like to look for.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?