Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Blogs of Note

Did any of you ever visit Bloggers home page? There it would list some blogs worth visiting and there would be at least one or two interesting ones there. Blogger has now created a Blogs of Note page for this purpose. Although I don't comment on them I do read non cross stitch blogs. I came across one that I thought people might find interesting. It's blog about this woman's cartooning called Funny Cute. Her cartoons really are cute and she does a lot of cartoons based on movies. Worth having a look.

Thanks again for your comments. I promise that tomorrow I might actually have a stitching update. Also I will catch up with everyone else's blogs tomorrow.

Comments:
Wow, thanks for that link! That is a really talented drawer!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?