Monday, April 17, 2006

 

More Book stuff!

I got this from Mary's blog. She made up a meme called "Six Degrees Of Booking". The point of it is that you link six books within your collection. Here are mine;

1. Eleanor Rigby by Douglas Coupland, this is a book which uses a Beatles song for its title as does......
2. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, which has a character that gets psychiatric help as does the writer of the next book....
3. Girl Interrupted by Susanna Kayson, which became a film starring Winona Rider as did....
4. Little Women by Louisa, M Alcott, which was the story of four sisters as is....
5. The Makioka Sisters by Jun'ichiro Tanizaki, which involved a lot of matchmaking as did...
6. Emma by Jane Austen.



I am sorry if I haven't been around. I am not ignoring anyone, honest. I have been sick the last few days and will catch up with everyone soon.

Comments:
Hope you feel better soon :)
 
Get well soon, Karen. I hope feeling poorly didn't spoil your enjoyment of you know Who last Saturday!

Tim
 
Sorry to read you've been sick! I hope you can get enough rest this week end?
Lots of hugs!
 
Awww...Karen! I hope you feel better soon!! Good to hear from you!! Hmm..link six books eh?? I'm not sure if I could do that..LOLOL

*BIG HUGS*

Stitch
 
Hope everything's ok, Karen? It's not like you not to post something in such a long time.

Best wishes, Tim
 
Hope you are all better now and miss you. :)

Come back soon.
 
Karen, where are you? They say no news is good news. I hope it is true for you! You are awfully missed!
Lots of stitching hugs!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?