Monday, May 08, 2006

 

An Update


Two posts in one day after days of none. I'm really sorry about that. I was sick again and it took me longer to recover. Nothing series but it took a lot out of me and I had to spend most of my free time sleeping. I did manage to slowly get back into stitching though.

I picked up Bugs again and managed to get a good but of the border done. I have put him aside for now though. This week I am going to concentrate on the snowmen. I feel they have been neglected quite a bit and deserve a week to catch up. I am sure that I didn't thank you for your name suggestion to second snowman. A big thanks to everyone and since the suggestion was so popular Ernie it is. Definitely goes with Bert.

I have also been enjoying the new series of Doctor Who. I am liking David Tennant as the new doctor although I feel he is a little OTT at times. I'm not going to review the episodes. If you want to read episode reviews go to Timewardens blog who has done a great job. I will probably do a little summary of favourite episodes when the series is over.

I am not going to have time to catch up on anyone's blog today. I will hopefully be back tomorrow though and will check in on you all then. Hope everyone is well.


Comments:
Hi Karen, good to read that you are back and feeling better. I'm not a cross stitcher but that Bugs Bunny looks pretty cool!
 
It's great to hear you're well and good to see you posting again, Karen. It was kind of Lili to pass on my concern about your health in her email to you.

The trouble with computers is when someone disappears you don't know what to think and fear the worst but hope the best. I suspected you might be exhausted and, to be honest, I don't know where you get all your energy to do all the things you do!

It's just nice to see you back and I think you've hit the nail on the head about Tennant being a little OTT. A good example would be his "Physics, physics, phy-sics" reiteration at the start of episode 3 already echoing his "New, new, new, new York" 2 weeks earlier. It's hard to feign eccentricity. Tom Baker was naturally nutty in a nice way!!!

Best wishes and good health, Tim
 
Bugs is coming along nicely! Good job!
 
Whooo hoo!!! So glad you are back Karen! I missed ya!!! Bugs is looking top notch!!!! Keep up the good work!!

*BIG HUGS*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?